Ok, where did this week go? And what do you mean next Thursday is Thanksgiving?? Good thing MBH and I are going cat food shopping tonight. I will have to throw the turkey in the cart next to LB's cans of sole, sardine, and cod filet in gravy.
Well, in case you are just joining us, on Fridays a few of my fellow bloggers set their Ipods on Shuffle and then embarass ourselves publicly by letting you, the reader, see what bad disco or 70's Supergroup music we secretly listen to while cleaning the house.
So, here we go!!! (Links for you to play along)
My Friday Random 10
1. I Love You for Sentimental Reasons - Linda Ronstadt
2. Mon Menage A Moi - Edith Pilaf
3. Baby Mine - Bonnie Raitt
4. Come Sail Away - Styx
5. Under the Milky Way - The Church
6. Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
7. Ain't Talkin' Bout Love - Van Halen
8. The 8:29 - Flim & The BB's
9. Winter - Tori Amos
10. Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
I did say embarassing remember...
And, if you don't know who Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole is, you owe it to yourself to go to the link and listen to him. He had one of the sweetest voices and will make you forget Tiny Tim in regards to the ukelele. Read the reviews and then get thyself to ITunes! RIP IZ.