Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Taste Of Yellow: Mini Lemon and Chocolate Cheesecakes

Mini Lemon and Chocolate Cheese Cake

When I found out Barbara over at Winoandfoodies was asking for food bloggers around the world to post about a yellow food in an event called "A Taste of Yellow" in support of Lance Armstrong's LIVESTRONG Day, like so many of my fellow food blogging friends, I knew I had to participate.

I had written a longer post about how cancer has affected my life and how a day doesn't go by that I don't think about a few really close people I can't reach out to talk to, be with, or just be comforted by knowing they are there if I need them. Because they aren't. Cancer took them from my life and their families lives. Cancer is an insidious disease. It sucks. Enough said...

So, on May 16th, do something, anything to support a local organization that is fighting to find a cure for cancer. Any cancer. If you need some ideas, the LIVESTRONG website has a listing of local events.

Livestrong Logo