Friday, January 08, 2010

Blogging By Mail: A Lovely Little Package of Indulgence

Late last year the lovely Stephanie of Dispensing Happiness announced another round of her popular Blogging By Mail and I, of course, signed up immediately.

I had quite a lot of fun picking out the little items for my package that was sent to a fellow food blogger with whom I have more than a passing acquaintance with and after I sent my package off, I admit I kind of forgot about the whole event as the end of my year was a bit wacky with my travel schedule for work and then my two week vacation to Florida for Christmas.

But when I arrived home there, amongst all the mail and bills was this lovely package from emzeegee and the hungry three.

BBM Package


This package came all the way from Australia and boy was it full of some great stuff!

BBM Goodies

First, let me confess something. I have a weakness for trashy celeb gossip rags; especially when I'm on a vacation. One of the first things I do when I land at my vacation spot is pick up all the latest issues of US, In Touch, etc. So, I was pretty excited to see a trashy celeb gossip rag in my package. It will be the perfect reading with cup of tea from my stash later tonight when I fill the bathtub with hot, steamy water. This will probably be followed by a bit of chocolate!

The photos in the food magazine are incredible and I'm already dusting my scale off to make a thing or two from the issue. And as if that wasn't enough, I have a new pen to scribble in my 2010 journal! All in all, a great package of Little Indulgences.

Thanks emzeegee!