Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday's little game

I was tagged with this "meme" by Todd over at 1000 Movies while I was on my business trip this week and didn't have time to answer. Since it is Saturday and frankly, I'm feeling pretty lazy it makes the perfect Saturday morning post:

- Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
Oh my...so many jobs, so little time. These are my four most memorable.
1. Waitress
2. Librarian (college job)
3. Bookseller (Waldenbooks/Borders)
4. Sound System Designer

- Four Movies You Can Watch Over and Over:
I'll pick four that I couldn't list during my Seven Seven's MeMe Post.
1. Amadeus
2. Dangerous Liaisons
3. Amelie
4. Philidelphia Story

- Four Television Shows You Love:
hmm..tough. We don't watch a lot of current TV.
1. The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
2. To the Manor Born
3. Due South
4. America's Test Kitchen

-Four Places You've Lived:
I'll pick the four that mean the most to me
1. Suttons Bay, MI
2. London, England, UK
3. Clinton, MA
4. Cambridge, MA

- Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
Another tough one, we aren't stay at home types
1. Paris, France
2. Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
3. Sonoma Valley, CA
4. Rhodes (Rodhos), Greek Islands

- Four Websites You Visit Daily:
I'm so boring
1. CNN
2. BBC
3. Boatnerd: Great Lakes Shipping
4. ProSoundWeb

-Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
I'm pretty happy where I am right now but...
1. Paris
2. Seychelle Islands
3. In Bed
4. London

-Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
1. Andrea
2. Lauren
3. Lady Crumpet
4. Alice over at My Adventures in the Breadbox