Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Anticipating a New Family Member

I got notification today of the imminent arrival of a new member to my family!



I can't wait to see her and introduce you to her and all the lovely things she will bring to LB and my family.

In the mean time, if you want to be anticipating something wonderful arriving at your door step in January and who doesn't like getting something in the mail or from the UPS man, then you should hurry on over to the Menu for Hope IV donation page and bid on one of the fabulous food items being offered by my fellow food bloggers (there are some really yummy things there) or better yet, you can bid on one the items I've donated to this worthy cause! The funds raised this year will help support a school lunch program in Lesotho. As of this post we have raised over $38,000; more than half way to our goal of over $60,000.

Hurry up because Menu for Hope IV ends on Friday...