My mice are unloved...
As of last night at 6:30pm there were only 2 raffle tickets sold for the LA Burdick Chocolate Mice in the Menu for Hope IV raffle.
Just look at their cute faces. Can't you see the sadness in their little black eyes? And see how their pretty colorful tails are all drooped? They can't even wiggle their sweet little ears they are feeling so unwanted.
So come on readers! Let's find these adorable mice a home!!
Open your hearts to them and bid to win!!! Each chance to have these cute as a button creatures only costs $10.00 per ticket. The LA Burdick Chocolate Mice are prize code UE08. If you win, you will not only receive nine really yummy tasting treats (the mice are in three flavors: dark with orange interior, milk with mocha interior, and white with cinnamon interior) but you will be helping to support a wonderful cause, the World Food Programme.
The Menu for Hope IV raffle ends tomorrow so hurry, hurry, hurry!!!
If you're interested in buying into the raffle, here's what you need to do:
1. Choose one of the fantastic prizes from our Menu for Hope prize page at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html (mmmmm....chocolate mice with cute little ears, Prize Code UE08)
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation (LA Burdicks Chocolate Mice UE08). You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.